Thursday 10 December 2015

Pre-Viz

This is my base for the animation. Few notes on this one:
 - I recorded my voice. This is a paragraph from the book in spanish and then added an echo effect to it.
- I should add 'novel' by Carlos Zafon, something I noticed later.
- The music background is The_Tudor_Consort_-_Giovanni_Animuccia_-_Kyrie but I am still working on a version that is eligible for such project. This piece of choral music is free from http://freemusicarchive.org/genre/Choral_Music/
- The renders aren't the best quality but explain how the camera guide us through each scene. Of course it is faster than the real animation but this will come later in production.
- The final scene is static but with animated light which will come later in production.

That's it for now. Time to start texturing and put some light.





No comments:

Post a Comment